Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby's first vacation!

Audrey and I flew down south to Arizona a couple weeks ago. Thanks to my dad who bought our ticket! I was super nervous about the flight with the baby, but, thankfully she did GREAT! She must like to travel like her mommy. ;) Minus the fact that the trip totally thru off Audrey's schedule and we got minimal amount of sleep, it was such a blessing to hang out with my family/friends and introduce my baby girl to everyone. Oh and I got to wear flip-flops everyday...the weather was PERFECTION!!

Here are a few pics from Audrey's first visit to the great southwest!...


Looking cute in her little sun hat!


Taking an afternoon snooze on the back porch...only in AZ! ;)

Four generations!

So cool to have my grandparents down from Idaho at the same time...Audrey got to meet her GREAT-Grandparents! ;)
Seriously, Audrey LOVED my dad and I'm pretty sure he's smitten with her! They quickly became best buds. I hesitated to post the second pic...it looks like she's afraid of the dogs (which she wasn't). My dad thought this was hilarious, she didn't so much. ;)

We had a great time seeing my mom too...I love this second picture of the two of them. So sweet.


Audrey with my future sister-in-law and then with my brother, Jake. :)





One of the other Grandmas, Pam :)
I have to admit, it was super hard to come back home knowing I had to leave everyone behind. But on the bright side, it makes our visits all the more sweeter. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment