Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A book full of sweet memories...

For Audrey's first birthday, I spent two weeks putting together this digital scrapbook of all the pictures of her first year. I seriously love how it turned out! I told Ryan that if we're ever in a fire (knock on wood), this is among the top items I'm grabbing on my way out the door!! Scrap booking is fun, but can be super time consuming (all though this was too), costly, and MESSY! This was a great alternative and I was still able to be creative. I really want to commit to consolidating pictures into an digital album every year for Audrey. I DO NOT want to end up with shoe boxes and computer files full of unorganized photos years down the road! lol.

Anyway...hope you enjoy taking a peek! ;)


3 comments:

  1. i love this. you did a great job. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to make an album and then be able to post it to your blog like that! Very cool!!! And an adorable subject too, by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious, Jessica! Great job! Audrey is adorable!

    ReplyDelete