Monday, March 1, 2010

You had me at 'hello!'

So, I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile. I'm a fan of reading a few and thought it could be a great way to document life...especially since the arrival of our newest family member! Speaking of...Miss Audrey Joy arrived on January 12th, 2010. She was 6lbs 11oz, and 21 inches of pure wonderful! I knew that I was going to love her, but that second that she came out and they put her into my arms was completely life changing. I now believe in love at first sight. :) The greatest moment was when I looked up and saw my dear husband, Ryan, see her for the first time...I had no words, but lots of tears. :)

Well, life seems to be moving at the speed of light since that wonderful day. Our little lady will be 7 weeks tomorrow. These last several weeks have been the most challenging of my life and have rocked my world in a way I never thought possible....but that's a whole other post. ;) But for now, here are some pics of our little love bug thus far...

Daddy and his baby girl: January 12th, 2010


just brand new and already beautiful: day 2


first bath at home :)

girl after mom's own heart...loves to sleep!



2 weeks and already smiley


1 month!

my budda belly baby...loves to eat!


well, thanks for stopping by....come back and visit again!!
Love,
Jessica

4 comments:

  1. Yay...so glad you started a blog! She's a sweetie and you're a great Mommy! Keep the pictures coming :0))

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so sweet! I wish we had a digital camera when my babies were little.
    You should be able to click on my name to visit our family blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! One of my friend's daughters has one of these. I love to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys stopped by! Like I said in my post, I've loved reading other blogs. It's fun to see what's going on in other people's lives. ;)

    Janet and Dianne...I checked out both of your blogs. Very fun!I definitely will keep checking in!

    ReplyDelete